- HSSEQ Supervisor
- HSSEQ Supervisor
- Kampala Uganda
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience
- Submit your CV and copies of academic documents to email@example.com by 14th October, 2019
- September 9, 2019
- October 9, 2019
- October 14, 2019
We are looking for HSSEQ Supervisor
Deadline should be Monday, 14th October, 2019.
Enforcing policies to establish a culture of health, safety, security , environment and quality (HSEQ)compliance for the fuel depot and retail station operations.
• Ensure the smooth running of the fuel tank farm in order to meet the desired HSSEQ objectives.
• Implement ISO HSE &Q Management System Standards i.e. 9001, 14001 & 45001.
• Enforce fuel product quality monitoring routines both at the depot and retail stations.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Identify, mitigate and manage risks in order to foster safe operations.
• Implementation and enforcement of the 10 MOGAS SMART safety rules.
• Develop and maintain procedures in compliance with legislation and or MOGAS corporate standards.
• Proactive risk assessment and delivery of practical solutions to eliminate unsafe work practices and environment pollution.
• Implement emergency response procedures.
• Oversee Corrective and Preventive measures to ensure all gaps identified through HSEQ audits are addressed timely.
• Lead investigations in all serious HSEQ incidents to identify causes and disseminate learning.
• Promptly alert Country Management Team about significant accidents, incidents, environment and quality concerns for the operations.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
• Formal training in HSE&Q Management System Standards.
• Minimum of 3 years proven work experience.
• Excellent analytical, communication, reporting and presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of depot & retail station mechanical equipment and LPG operations.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.