JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE JOB PURPOSE: The Customer Service Executive is responsible for managing the Customer Service Desk. Implementing policies to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction and to develop reports and implement improvement to customer service related applications. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Ensure the operation of the Customer Service Desk. Implements the Policy…
• Ensure the smooth running of the fuel tank farm in order to meet the desired HSSEQ objectives.
• Implement ISO HSE &Q Management System Standards i.e. 9001, 14001 & 45001.
• Enforce fuel product quality monitoring routines both at the depot and retail stations.
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Identify, mitigate and manage risks in order to foster safe operations.
• Implementation and enforcement of the 10 MOGAS SMART safety rules.
• Develop and maintain procedures in compliance with legislation and or MOGAS corporate standards.
• Proactive risk assessment and delivery of practical solutions to eliminate unsafe work practices and environment pollution.
• Implement emergency response procedures.
• Oversee Corrective and Preventive measures to ensure all gaps identified through HSEQ audits are addressed timely.
• Lead investigations in all serious HSEQ incidents to identify causes and disseminate learning.
• Promptly alert Country Management Team about significant accidents, incidents, environment and quality concerns for the operations.